Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Libra Man Taurus Woman

The only way to get this girl is to show that you have money! It is as simple as that.
Don't assume this as that you should be a snob and talk about how much money you have or how many cars you have got or whatever... you need to be smooth! For example, when you are in the bar, ask bartender what you want to drink then look back and ask her if she is keen for drinking. Of course she will say Yes! Then buy her the drink, when you pay the money, this is important, you open your wallet in a casual way and make it casually visible that you have so many VISAS or Mastercards, then get the money pay for it and enjoy. 

Whatever you feel like talking, go for it. It doesn't matter cause what Taurus girl into is how much money you have. When you talk about things, ask her what she is into job/work etc. Whatever it is, tell her that you have a friend and s/he can help her to do whatever she wants to do like if she wants to work as a flight attendant, say that you have a flight attendant friend and she will help her out to get into the job. 

Buy her another drink.

When you are out of the club, call that flight attendant girl to talk to the taurus girl, when they are finished. Get her to your house and do whatever you want to her!  If she says "well first night is not good to have sex" or whatever, find something cheesy romantic and she will 100% buy it like "but i don't know i thought it would be cool cause we got on well and on our first day everything worked out so good and it would be romantic to go forward." there you go! Done deal!

Things you may hate:
- she will eat your food, she will be like a rat, consuming everything you have and asking for more! When you are out, she will expect you to pay and she will never ever fed up, like she can keep eating and then will ask to you to get ice cream.. ahahah she will never be fed up!
- she will disappear at times, no contacting texting or whatever, this will make feel disconnected and broke up with her or something. 
- You will never get to trust her 100%. You may always feel like she is flirting with someone else or even had sex with someone else. She has so many guy friends and talks to them all the time. The stuff she talks to them are complete crap! but that's how she rolls. Like after having sex you will see her texting people all the time and trying to get attention or whatever, it's just so needy. You may feel like vomiting!
- Another reason why you will never get to trust her 100% is that you may always fee like she is lying! This could be anything. You will soon find out that she has a problem with living in reality and dreaming of what reality should be for her. For example, if she is planning or thinking about applying for flight attendant jobs, she will tell people that she has become one! ahahh That's right! That's what they do. They tell things that they actually have no connection with or whatsoever.
- I never felt really emotional about them so I do not know if this emotional thing would apply to you. 
- You may get bored of her quickly because she doesn't have anything interesting to tell or comment.
- Most often they may wear interesting clothes which she thinks she rocks (and I know that a Libra man would not see that at all ahahha) but in fact their body is not that great. The stuff they wear are the things that allow them to cover them up! so be careful about that. 
- You may feel like you have been invaded by her at times like when she leaves her clothes and bags at your house and not come back for 3 weeks!
- This is another thing that she is so scattered. There is no good schedule, a balanced lifestyle. She lives as if in partitions. This may really put you off
- Almost all of the Taurus women I dated, they all had physical problems like asthma, eye mascara thing (groosss), soul-less hair, and big mouth... 
- I don't want to gross you out but their vagina is not that pleasurable as well, it just feels like a foreign land not designed or made for you. I asked this to my Libra friends as well and interestingly they confirmed it. I don't know why but that's how it feels. 
- They are not that well in bed. When you change position, they make you feel like why did we do that? Like if you do them in the same position for half an hour it will be fine. 
- The only way to impress them in bed is to be get them on the doggy style and go fast! real fast! this physical increase makes them feel like they are having a good sex. So fucking weird for Libras but that's the way they roll. This also means that they are physical, their pleasure is all connected to physical actions.
- I would advise you to stay away from her since she is just from another world, she is a real weirdo! When you break up this will be quiet or awkward that you won't know if you broke up but she will keep it quiet leaving you aside, it is just disgusting.
- In short, don't even dare to date but use her for few days as a side drink!

Things you may like:
- At times when they disappear you will find a time to breath and you will enjoy your own time.
- You will be free to flirt with others and look for a better one, it will be fine.
- She can talk about almost anything but not in a sophisticated or intellectual way but normal ordinary type of conversation. Probably that's why they belong to soil group right.
- Good to party with

33 comments:

Ricardo Javier said...

Great take! Man this is spot on. Taurases love Libras but thats cause we dress like we have money.

Anonymous said...

You are a fucking prick. No wonder you attract scatterbrained asthmatics with dry vaginas. Cunts are naturally drawn to you because you sir, are a dick.

jose said...

I (2) the last comment.
And be logical, again, boy. Having lots of credit cards DOESN'T by any means mean that you have money. Having soul-less hair or a big mouth isn't a "physical problem". So much ignorance for only one person.
You only date dumb girls because you are also not bright. Why would you want to talk to someone sophisticated or intellectual when you're so far from it yourself? Nonsensical.

Anonymous said...

Fucking liar. Smh. Pathetic. FAR FROM A TAURUS WOMAN!!!!! AND YOU WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT A TAURUS WOMAN IS LIKE BECAUSE YOU ONLY DATE MEN. JACKASS.

Anonymous said...

This is so completely wrong it's disturbing. I am a Taurus woman and I am with Libra at the present time. The first time we had sex it lasted for nearly 9 hours and we were all over the house. He was blown away by my body and is VERY fond of my hiney specifically. :) He has told me over and over again that I am like a drug to him and that he cannot stop thinking about me. My Libra and I are both very attractive people, he enjoys how much care I put into my body and my attire.
Taurus women, when refined, are beautiful, confident, and highly intellectual sex goddesses!

Anonymous said...

You are spawn of satan....I can not believe you would say such disturbing things about anyone....your probobly a small dicked broke bastard that got his heart broken and had to vent....in your intro you said cliche...its all that..I'm floored by your ignorance.

Anonymous said...

you need to get a life...you have no idea what a taurus WOMAN is....just like you she was passing her time with a rich bill collector, a BOY who just wants to date n write his so stupid space consuming, time wasting blog...
GROW UP

Anonymous said...

I am a Taurus WOMAN successfully dating a Libra MAN from past 5 years...you must have forgotten your birth date....get it checked...may be you forgot dating so many innocent ladies....don't insult other Libra MEN...

HimVsHer said...

Lol....yes when I read this I thought to myself a Taurus woman must have broke his heart, and he's bitter! I am a Taurus woman in a relationship( a very healthy one I might add)! And we are nothing like this!

Anonymous said...

Ok that's some bull shit I am taurus woman and I have never dated man for his money but I love thugs but I have my own money don't need no man take care of me half time I am taking care of the man I never just up and left a relattionship I love to talk and love to be close all time but that aspect of women only want men with money sometimes we like to meet a man with the same level we are very determined in what we want will get what we want I could give jack ass about a dudes money actually I hate when a man thinks I am gonna like him because he has monney I usually tell him to jump off bridge cause I don't need nothing from no one I got me I am also married to libra man who has been in prison for 5yr and he is my soul mate we think exactly like if y'all would stop thinking we only like u for ur money you might find out what a real taurus is like

Anonymous said...

From a Taurus woman perspective, I could care less about money. This was very unpleasant to read.

Anonymous said...

I'm a Taurus woman. Even though I did find this post funny, it didn't fit me, except for the disappearing part. I don't care if a man has money, I offer to pay on dates. I love being adventurous in bed changing up the positions. I get bored with routine and like to be on schedule.

I get a lot of compliments on my body. I'm a gym addict with a healthy balanced diet. I don't like over eating or eat up others food lol. Seems like the women you pick to date are the rejects of the zodiac. I've never dated a Libra but I get along very well with them, and had a Libra girl interested in even after knowing I'm not gay, she gave me compliments about my personality, body, fashion style, and sense of humor. Good luck and thanks for the laugh!

Anonymous said...

Im glad that im not the only one who found this totally hilarious. I mean to a certain extent he is right...we love good food, demand attention, like our luxuries, will disappear on your ass when we had enough, prefer meaningful conversation over small talk, are good fun and great in bed...but our motto is make it worth our while; unfortunately he just sounds broke, boring and bitter.

Anonymous said...

Im a taurus an honestly....he's right from a bitter view u was a liar from the start . just like a libra .of course she smashed in the firstnite she thought u had dough then found out u was a bum from the chick u had her talk to.then for as the food she mught have brought that ish herselfan she only left her cloths there to let your pitiful as know she would come back. An her sex ws great like. heaven all may meet the creator but only few can stay in the kingdom after sex she was texting ppl who missed her an needed her help! Now you're heart is brokenbecause u lied about having something she already had.

Anonymous said...

Oh what a sad bitter little man. Obviously been burnt big time to talk so much crap. Taurus women are very sensual and like to take their time in the bedroom. Its a known fact Taurus women are some of the most beautiful women around and I certainly have a great body ( not just my opinion) and go to the gym 5 times a week so eat shit lol

Anonymous said...

I don't really see how you can judge a whole starsign on what I can only assume in a handful of women. I'm a Taurus woman and I can tell you this is bull.

Ruchi John said...

if u dont know the astrology then plz stop that nonsense.

Anonymous said...

I'm a Taurus and my boyfriend is a Libra. We are both poor as hell, but we are great together. It helps to have some so we can have fun together, but really money isn't everything. All we care about is being together . Perhaps you are just dating the wrong people.

Anonymous said...

I've never SERIOUSLY DATED a Taurus woman before, so I don't know about all that stuff.
I was never really "GOING" for the Taurus women, maybe because she's practically too BORING from the start no matter how good she looks?

SO yes, from tested tried experience, convo was so WASTED.
Its like I could get drunk, and talk to her, N I still won't get to say the "wrong" things or messed up even if I am drunk.

Cause her convos are so basic, I wonder why do I even need to say half a word.

And it was true that they can dissappear like no sh@T. Just. GONE. Some moodswing or time of the year or whatever. But I'm totally chill ,never hated it cause dude, I wasn't bothered with chasing them remember? So, not that I could care.

But it always SEEM like they have some problem though.
I dunno if its FAIR to say about the TRUST part, cause, dude, if you're talking about chicks generally at a young age, whos to say they'd settle down and say,
"hey I wanna marry you?" Star signs can't tell us that ya know.

Besides, stats show women cheat on average, 70% more than men, what were you hoping for? Its like hoping for Christ to take a knife N kill somebody or something.

But yes, I gotta say they are quite physical.....
lol no offense. I just recalled that I WAS actively chasing ONE particular Taurus in the past, but I dnt RMB now who's that lol.
I rmb that they respond GREATLY when u talk to them and you touch them.

Touchy.....
But yea, don't rmb who's that lols.....just SOMEBODY. Cause they can't DO CONVO ya know. Its just....so....dry =.=...

Anonymous said...

Dang, your blog is quite funny, however it is quite biased due to your experiences. Im a taurus woman and I am not like anything that you listed at all (except I do love food and doggy style along with many other sex positions lol). Im independent and work my ass off(40+hrs a wk) to create security for myself and go to school full time(and yes i like to get pampered occasionally because i hustle hard), yes we love good food but who the fuck doesnt, you must have chosen the wrong ppl to date if you cant trust them, on the other hand im practically a golden retriever girlfriend and emotionally deep. Oh, my boyfriend is a libra and since the beginning til now he cannot get enough of me because im the most sane hard working beautiful person he has ever met and the best he has "ever had""(<-catch my drift)...lastly he and i have great bodies, we are fighters and train 5-6days a wk,2-3x a day. hee heee ur so bitter :P

Lauren Briggs said...

I'm a Taurus woman and what you said wasn't accurate at all. It may have just been the particular women you were with but don't think you can generalize like that. We are not all like that

Anonymous said...

I'm a taurus woman and this is sooo far from the truth. In fact my libra man is unemployed and I'm the breadwinner. I'm the cheap one and hes the one who likes to spend money. Sounds like someone pissed off a taurus woman.

Christina Begin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taurus! said...

The pathetic attempt by this Author to give advice on dating a taurus woman , nearly made me Sick, until I continued to read it and realized that it was the authors pathetic attempt to put a grammatically correct English sentence together. And then all was well in my Taurean world again! You sir are an idiot.. And obviously are the rat of the Libra sun sign, because you display NONE of the class of a true libra..study at least a junior high school grammar text book, before u tackle something as huge as astrology.. Good day!

Anonymous said...

I must say that initially reading this, I felt quite appalled. But then, after a few moments, I simply felt pity for an obviously disgruntled & bitter Libra. Not only do you sound misinformed and uneducated, but truly ignorant as well. I am a Taurus female; Sun Taurus and Venus Taurus, and as other Taurus females have replied as well, most of these characteristics you are naming are SO unbelievably far from the truth. Fact #1; I respect privacy of others, ESPECIALLY from and with whomever I am in a relationship with...this means that when they go to pay for something, I intentionally do NOT look into their wallet. Talk about socially uncouth!! I am very strong in my independence, and nearly find myself insulted whenever a man tries flashing his various credit card collection (typically meaning if he is not yet in debt he's working his way in getting there!!). I can make my own income, and if anything, I prefer being in a long-term relationship with someone who makes at least the same income as me because this means he does not LIVE OFF OF YOU!! Fact #2; yes we Taureans (most earth signs really) love our good food, wining and dining. But gorging myself and nonstop eating is definitely not only unattractive but perhaps a sign of an eating disorder...?? I enjoy my steak, salmon, pasta, etc. and don't just nibble on salads, yes. This simply means I eat until properly nourished. I have many family members both male and female who are Taurus, and I have also dated a great many Libras. MY main attraction to them consisted in being well-educated and intellectual, and surprise surprise; I am very intelligent and appreciate a man who is equally so. Just reading your post speaks of your education level (lack thereof), ignorance, and lack of class which Libras are notorious for displaying so well (I must wonder with you, what happened there..??). Finally, I have yet to ever have a one-night stand, which you so elaborately referenced, and most Taurus males and females I know do not do this either. Taurus likes security, commitment, and Taureans are notorious for being patient. We are not typically spontaneous; in fact, we so much crave our secure surroundings that we most likely wouldn't go home with someone after a first meeting, drinks engaged or not!! We actually like taking our time in relationships and courting; we don't like feeling rushed or swindled in any way. Please have your facts straight before coming onto a blog simply to vent out your bitterness and self-proclaiming ignorance. Perhaps the reason you are attracting these women is because they are like a reflection of yourself; most people with insecurities attract each other; in the same notion, people of different class and intellect usually don't attract. You wonder why you're not finding class and intellect...hmmm...that's a tough one. Maybe work on yourself before you complain about others' flaws and misgivings. Good luck to you.

Anonymous said...

I am married to a Taurus woman and I am a Libra. It's hard work but she is nothing like the one you discribed lol. My wife makes her own money and she's really smart.

Anonymous said...

I could doubt security on Taurus women.
She'll tell u her motivation cues N hw shes independent, got it all figured out kinda thing.
Bt I dunno hw much of tht is true.
Bt yea, MoSTLY MORE INDEPENDENT than MANY other girls that I could name.
Taurus women aren't gonna say oh gee, I'm so pitiful, pls help me out.
Shes more like, " Aww. Thats sweet of u. I think I can handle myself. "
Bt shes so darn forward tho. So I doubt security.
U knw her less than 1 week, go on 2 dates then she asks u for a make out session? Um...security?
Tat sounds dangerous.
Or did the Libar charm over-worked something? I'm juz worried if its a fling.

Anonymous said...

I could doubt security on Taurus women.
She'll tell u her motivation cues N hw shes independent, got it all figured out kinda thing.
Bt I dunno hw much of tht is true.
Bt yea, MoSTLY MORE INDEPENDENT than MANY other girls that I could name.
Taurus women aren't gonna say oh gee, I'm so pitiful, pls help me out.
Shes more like, " Aww. Thats sweet of u. I think I can handle myself. "
Bt shes so darn forward tho. So I doubt security.
U knw her less than 1 week, go on 2 dates then she asks u for a make out session? Um...security?
Tat sounds dangerous.
Or did the Libar charm over-worked something? I'm juz worried if its a fling.

Anonymous said...

Tragic! Not only do you know nothing about a Taurean Woman you know nothing about being Libran Man!!
Use the head on your shoulders and not the one that hangs between your legs.
Not every woman (no matter the zodiac) is a bitch and every guy again no matter the zodiac is a dick like yourself.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am a Taurus woman and that post made me feel like complete shit. Thank you to all the people that left comments. It definitely lifted my spirit.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha. Not all Taurus women are like that. Not all girls are the same, I'm a Taurus lady and I find this offensive. :D

Women? Some are hot, some are not, some are beautiful and some are bitch. And that doesn't counts on what fucking zodiac sign you do have. :P

Anonymous said...

Omg ur a fucking dickhole and a Taurus woman is better off without ur dumbass. Not missing anything here u fkr

Sunny kim said...

This is crap. Its not true. Not all Taurus's like and you are a poor excuse for a Libra. I'm a Libra woman dating and Taurus man, not all of them are how you made them. Your grammars not that good. But on a better note, this was kind'a funny because I didn't take it seriously.

By the way, I found a interest blogger to read about Libra and Taurus

http://libraopinion.blogspot.com/
I love the way this person mock the signs- this crap is annoying.